Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

FREE TRIAL EXPIRED AND I NEED TO EXCESS MY VIDEO

Hi,

My free trial expired without warning and i have lost all access to my videos that i need for my school project tomorrow...PLSHELP Thx

4 people have this question

how about this, my free trial exprired and i can not access anymore. what to do ????

I don't believe that customer support works on the weekends.
If you raise a support ticket they will probably contact you during regular UK business hours.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hello, any videos you have published to YouTube, Facebook or PowerPoint will still be available after your VideoScribe free 7-day trial has ended. You won't be able to log back into the software through to amend any projects you were working on or re-publish a video. So you need to make sure you publish your projects before your trial ends. 

All your projects will be saved though so if you purchase a subscription from https://www.videoscribe.co/Buy you will be able to log back in and amend/publish your projects.

I spent a full week working on my videoscribe project and it just expired on the day I needed to export! Please help me. Could I have an extra day/ I've seen that done for other people.

I also spent a full week and my scribe is almost completed but it expired suddenly . It is an important presentation .May i have an extra day please please.

Its probably faster to contact customer support by phone or email or by raising a support ticket. There's a contact link at the bottom of the page.

Login to post a comment