Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Multiple select works on and off in V3

Sometimes I can hold ctrl and select multiple images ... abut mostly I cannot which is highly frustrating, as I need to move images in bulk. Even as I am just working in a scribe the multiple select just stops working. F.ex. I can multi select text, then I improt a svg. and multi select stops working. What do I do to get it back? I have tried to restart the scribe and restart Videoscribe, but nothing works. Holding Ctrl. + ALt. does not help, either. 

I restarted my laptop...and multiple select works. Then I jump out of the scribe and then back into the same scribe..and now it does not work!! So leaving the scribe causes this annoying behavior. I hope you have a solution for me as this is really slowing me down.

Hi Birgette,

Sorry that you are experiencing this issue.

Does the same thing happen if you create a new scribe, add 3 or 4 images and try multi select? If you save this new scribe, close it and open it again, does the same issue happen?

No. I could leave and come back with no issues. on that one. I used the same images as I have used in my other scribes.

Hi Birgitte,

So it sounds as though there may be some issue with the scribe in particular that you are experiencing the issue with. If you'd like us to take a look to see if we can see any problems with it, please save a copy of the scribe to your online directory and let us know the name (the scribe will only be available to the Sparkol support team).

All these have the on-off multiple select. They are online. Thanks..I hope you can see what the issue is.

Birgitte, we have converted both your forum posts into a support ticket and we'll take a closer look there.

Login to post a comment