Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Multiple image select v. 3

How do I select multiple images in version 3?  I cannot select multiple images using ctrl or shift or alt or any combination of keys.

Does it work after restarting your computer? You should be able to select multiple elements on the canvas and timeline using Ctrl+click. You can also select a range of elements in the timeline using Shift+click.

Multiple select sometimes work and sometimes it does not. Sometimes it works to restart computer, other times just restarting Videoscribe...and sometimes nothing works. Apart from Ctrl.+click I also tried shift+click to no avail. Sometimes it goes off when I import an image (?) og sometimes when I change image quality, but that might be a coincidence..just leaving and returning to a scribe will turn it off. I have only experienced this glitch in v. 3. I have updated to the latest version and still the problem persists.

It seems that if I leave the scribe and go in and change the image quality to something else, that can bring multiple select back!? Hope that helps you locating the bug.

Hi Birgitte,

Are you finding this happening only on a particular scribe you are working on, or does it happen even on a newly created scribe?

If it's happening on a particular scribe, there may be something on it that is causing this. If it is happening on one in particular, please save a copy to your online directory, let me know the name and I can take a look. Save scribes on your computer and online.

So far it has happened in every scribe I have created since updating to the latest version. That is so far 5 scribes.

Birgitte, we have converted both your forum posts into a support ticket and we'll take a closer look there.

I have got the same problems with selecting multiple elements. You cannot say when it appears or when it works. But it disturbs the workflow quite often.
I work with a Mac and have the latest VS-Version installed.

Login to post a comment