Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Major functionality issue related to image

"Add New Image" is not working also Image properties is not working.

3 people have this question

We replied to your support ticket for you Kumar, please refer to the details of that

Add new Image window is not opening

Hi Mutahir,

Does it work if you save your project and restart VideoScribe and try again?

If not, does it work after restarting your computer?

Hi, I have the same issue. I restarted videoscribe, uninstalled scribe and downloaded again and also restarted my laptop and it is still not opening to select an image

We are currently investigating this issue, are still unsure of the cause and only seems to be affecting some people.

If you are experiencing this issue, first thing to try is upgrading to the latest version of VideoScribe 3.0.4. You can download the latest version by clicking the 'Download' button on your account page.

Then try adding an image again.

If that doesn't work, try again after restarting your computer.

If that doesn't work, close the software, restart your router and then try again.

If that doesn't work, try the steps in the article Library images will not preview or load.

If you find the issue still happens in the latest version of VideoScribe and after trying the above, you will need to uninstall version 3.0.4 (this will not affect any of your saved work) and install version 2.3.7.

Uninstall VideoScribe – PC

Uninstall VideoScribe – Mac

Version 2.3.7 of VideoScribe can be downloaded from the following links: (Windows) (Mac)

Login to post a comment