Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

no puedo ver la barra de imágenes inferior

tengo un problema para editar mi video, cuando abro la mesa de trabajo no me deja ver la barra de imágenes que esta en la parte inferior de la pantalla, no puedo moverlas, ni hacer ningún movimiento. 

necesito ayuda urgente 

2 people have this question

Hi Diana,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Your query has been raised as a support ticket.

You will receive an email notification regarding this.

Hey i have the same problem! i can´t do anything, not even watch the entire video because it gets frozen and then goes crazy... looks like there´s a problem with an image i imported, its being days of work!!! 

Hi Santiago,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Your query has been raised as a support ticket.

You will receive an email notification regarding this.

NO PUEDO AGREGAR NINGUNA IMAGEN A MI PROYECTO, PERO SI PUEDO AGREGAR TEXTOS Y SONIDOS, PRESIONO SOBRE EL ICONO DE AGREGAR IMAGEN Y NO SUCEDE NADA NO SE DESPLIEGA NINGÚN CUADRO

First thing I would suggest is restarting your computer and trying again.

If that doesn't work, please review the article Library images will not preview or load for a possible solution to this issue.

no me aparece la barra de imagenes inferior

This is an issue that we are aware of and there will be a fix in the next update of VideoScribe. In the meantime, another customer who had the same issue reported that adjusting the resolution of their screen fixed this. See Change screen resolution on the Microsoft support site for instructions.

Login to post a comment