Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Where is my affiliate link?

Hello!

I can't find my affiliate link. I am log in. Where is it? I see that some YouTubers (I'm too) put their affiliate links in movies. Where is my own link? How can i start affiliate?

Łukasz

We have recently updated our website and the affiliate pages are currently unavailable. They will be replaced over the next few weeks.

Thank you Matthew for answer. So I'm waiting for it :) Please, tell in these topic, when the affiliate pages are available. 

Thank you! 

Łukasz

We actually did a soft launch to existing affiliates today of our new programme and we will be updating all our customers in the next newsletter in a week or two. 

As you are asking though here's the details...

We have partnered with AWIN which will give you a much more powerful range of tools to track the performance of your links and campaigns to maximise your revenue. 

You need to register as a publisher on their platform and they have a helpful guide to walk you through this on their Wiki as well as a FAQ for beginners to the platform.

We are registered as an advertiser on the site as Sparkol rather than VideoScribe. This is to ensure that when we launch new products you can promote these as well. So just search for us when you are set-up and request to join our affiliate network.

Login to post a comment