Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Rendering issue with timing

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to look at this - 

My film is behaving the way I want it to in preview mode, but regardless of what filetype I export into it has timing issues. My film has a large number of characters, followed by their names. In preview mode, the character is followed by the text (name) I want - in each rendering, the text appears in conjunction with the next (wrong) character. 

I've uploaded it to the cloud storage, and it is called: Review of BCREA BoD Composition 2011 - 2016. My issue shows for the first time between 10.5s and 11.5s marks.

TIA

Lisa

Probably the issues described in the following thread: Video not publishing (rendering) as it appears in preview

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Lisa, were you able to fix the issue?  I am having the same problem.  I don't think my issue is the same as the one Mike mentioned.  In my rendered video, the drawing becomes gradually slower and slower compared to the audio by approximately 1 second per minute.  There is no problem with the animation, just the timing.

Hi,

please read barry's reply about new audio sync problems, in videoscribe version 3.3, in the following thread:

http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/1000051937

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Mike,

Thanks for your help!  You are right, it was a problem with version 3.3.  I downgraded to 3.2.1, and the timing issue with rendering disappeared.

If anyone else has this problem, first Uninstall VideoScribe – PC,  then install version 3.2.1 (available here).

We have just released v3.4.0 of VideoScribe and this includes a fix for the difference in timings between the preview and final video within VideoScribe v3.3. Upgrade to the latest version of VideoScribe to make the most of this new addition.  

Login to post a comment