Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

add hand write vector in corel

Hey gusy, i have a problem with added vector line in a PNG file for hand write display direction on video scribe. i have a picture and i have make the background to be transparent. After that i added vector line using Corel Draw X7 and saved as svg format, but the result in videoscribe, whole picture appeared before the hand writing display done his job. This make my display on VideoScribe awful....

if there is master about this please help me :( 

today i using Video Scribe in trial mode (because of it?)

here i attached my svg file

Hi,
1) your reveal stroke is 116 pt which makes it so big that everything is revealed as soon as the stroke starts being drawn. try making the path about 6 or 7 pt.
2) remove the clipping path
3) make sure your reveal stroke is 0% opacity
4) use the save settings in tip 7 (use embed to retain your embedded image): http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/11000012336

then I think it will work right.

Hope that helps,
Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your answer,

it is work very good, once again many thanks

after i done some trial on your suggestion, the biggest problem is on the 2nd point. CorelDraw X7 has a power clip and it is creating auto clip path. after i disable it, and i try to create a stroke 36pt, still working well on videoscribe

once again, many thanks Mike :)

Regards,

Andre Mailoa

Oh good. Thank you for posting your results!

I'm sorry that I overlooked the part of your message in which you mentioned you were using Corel instead of illustrator.

I'm glad that you were able to fix the problem.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment