Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic
Answered

Sparkol account

why? you need a sparkol account to use videoscribe. you can only take advantage of the trial once? anyone know?

Best Answer
Only one free trial can be used on a computer. Only one free trial can be used with an email address.
After that, you must pay for a subscription to continue using videoscribe on that computer or with that email address.

If you are seeing that error message then someone has probably used a free trial on that computer already.

Answer
Only one free trial can be used on a computer. Only one free trial can be used with an email address.
After that, you must pay for a subscription to continue using videoscribe on that computer or with that email address.

If you are seeing that error message then someone has probably used a free trial on that computer already.

Do you wanna share account? Cause I accidentally get the yearly subscription, which I don't need so I cancelled it, but I already paid, and I thought it's just a waste of money?

Hi Anne,

See section 3 of the VideoScribe App licence and user terms for information about the rules in relation to sharing your account information.

I've paid for an account it still says error because of trail! help!

Hi Kara,

Raise a Ticket to talk to customer support.

Usually when someone asks that question, they have made more than one account, and they are trying to login to videoscribe with an old expired trial account instead of the new upgraded PRO account.

Another possibility is that the payment was not completed successfully. If you previously had a paying account and asked customer support to manually cancel it for you for some reason, they may have to manually reactivate it too.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

i want to delete the account and not send massages...thanks

Login to post a comment