Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Can "not responding" stop ?

Excuse me...

I'm using Sparkol video scribe to make a video for my assignment right now. When I render my video, it took so long (around 174 minutest) just for 8 minutes videos, the worse is that the application is not responding at the end of rendering process, so my video has not totally renderred yet. What should I do ? can "not responding stop",because while I'm making the video, it usually happenened, yet it stopped soon and went back like normal. Do you have a solution ? Should I wait till the application run back to normal ? If yes, How long I should wait ?

It seems like there are problems in your project that are causing slow processing and other errors. You should probably either
1) save your project to the cloud folder and raise a ticket to ask customer support to look at it, or
2) save your project as a .scribe file and attach it here for videoscribe users to look at it (or both).

3) Or troubleshoot it yourself: TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)

An 8 minute video should probably render in about half that time if everything is ship shape. If it freezes for more than a minute, I doubt that it will unfreeze.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment