Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

voice track will not process

After recording a voice track, the application just sits with the word "processing" -- no blue progress bar, just sits there. Have to record the whole damn voice track over again.

If there are any problems with your project, you may have trouble recording or saving audio in videoscribe. For a variety of reasons, its better to record,edit, and save a voiceover in an audio program like audacity.

http://blog.videoscribe.co/9-free-tools-to-pimp-videoscribe/

-Mike (videoscribe user)

I'm not sure that it's a problem with my project. I restart VideoScribe and am able to flawlessly record the voice track and it processes for the same video that got hung up earlier. This is an intermittent yet frequent occurrence. Perhaps put it in your next sprint?

Yeah, I think that sounds like a problem(s) in your project is putting you close to videoscribe's memory limit, resulting in a freeze or other malfunction. Restarting clears out some cached stuff and sometimes frees up just enough memory to make videoscribe work smoothly for a while.  I don't know what you mean by "your next sprint".

Related thread: TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015)
You can save your project to the cloud and Raise a Ticket if you want to ask customer support what might be causing the recording problem.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment