Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Can't submit ticket request for videoscribe

Hi, I have an issue with a purchase and have been unable to submit a ticket for support, the submit button doesn't appear to be working. How else can I contact someone please?

Hi Gem.

I've converted your post into a support ticket and sent a reply. Please check your email for further information.

i am having the same issue and cant raise a ticket. i have tried different browsers. 

Hi i am getting this error message when i try to turn it into a powerpoint.

I want this fixed as this is why i bought the pro license so i can create videos and turn them into powerpoints/mp4s

thanks

john

If you're having trouble converting your scribe into a Powerpoint file and are a Pro user, try rendering the scribe as a video file and importing into Powerpoint manually. You could also send the scribe to sho.co our remote video rendering and hosting website. The rendering of the video is done on our servers and you'll get an email when it's ready. You can view the video in a browser and set the privacy level of the video. You can also download the video as an MP4 after logging into the sho.co site.

To publish a scribe to sho.co from VideoScribe, go to the 'Create a video' screen and click image

i thought of that before you mentioned it. It did not work either. There is something wrong and i am not happy with this product right now. 

It should be processing in any format that you offer. 

OK, I will create a support ticket for you and we can look into this further.

Login to post a comment