Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Single or Multiple Purchasing Source for VideoScribe?

My Institute requires price comparison for the same product if there are multiple source for purchase.

Can I enquiry if you are the only site to purchase VideoScribe or if there are other sites I can look for their price offered?

If there are other sites, can you kindly point me their sites also?

Thank you.

We have a number of pricing pages across our sites which I will detail below:

In addition to this we do also allow software resellers to sell our subscription packages but we do not offer discounts to resellers and therefore unless they are choosing to sell our products at a loss they will be charging more than it would cost to buy direct. 

Thank you for your prompt reply.

As you have mentioned there are other software resellers, are you able to provide the contacts of like 2 or 3 of them? I tried searching the internet but could not find any.

Unfortunately, our policy is quite rigid such that we need minimum 3 comparable price sources if your site is not the only source for purchase.

Thank you and I look forward to your reply.

We don't have an approved vendor list or similar that we can share. Where in the world are you and I can have look on the sales system and see if I can come up with a few at random

Great thanks!!! I am from Singapore, but in the event there are not any reseller within Singapore can you just randomly get 3?

Thanks again and Happy New Year!!!

If you would like to purchase multiple licences please see our VideoScribe for teams page. 

I'm going to stick my nose in here although I might be misunderstanding something:

I believe that HS Tan is looking for contact information for three different businesses that sell videoscribe at different prices, because HS Tan's company requires a price comparison IF multiple resellers are available.

I believe that Videoscribe is ONLY available from Sparkol UK so there are no other resellers. However I might be mistaken about that.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Thanks Mike for making my intention clear.

Hi Barry and team,

Can you help on confirming on you are the only reseller?  or if otherwise, need your assistance to provide the contact of random 3 resellers.

Need this info fast as your discount is ending today.

Thank you.

We regularly process orders from resellers such as SHISoftware One and Zones.

I just purchased a subscription at full price and realized that Johnny had sent me an email this morning offering a 33% off offer.  Is there any way I can get the 33% off of my subscription now?

What would the cost be for a team account for two of us? Is it cheaper to continue purchasing individual subscriptions or purchase a team account?

There is no discount for buying 2 licences so it wouldn't make much difference if you bought 2 separately through the website (on 2 separate accounts) or purchased 2 together on the same account and then added another team member (team account). The only thing with the team account is that currently, only the purchasing account would be able to purchase premium images.

Discounts are available when purchasing 5 licences or more at the same time, further discounts are available when buying 10 or more, 15 or more, etc. I.e. the more you buy at once, the higher the discount.

Great! Thanks for the info., I appreciate it!

No problem!

Login to post a comment