Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Can't Log Into Upgraded Version of Videoscribe

While logging into Videoscribe, I clicked the Upgrade button.  After upgrading, I tried to log in using my account info but received the following error message.  "You need a Sparkol PRO account to use Videoscribe. You can only take advantage of the trial version once." 

I was not using a trial version, I was using a regular version of Videoscribe and was merely upgrading that version.  How do I regain access to Videoscribe?

A likely explanation is that you have at some point made more than one profile using different emails and passwords, and you tried to login with the wrong one after updating the program.

another possibility is that your paid time recently ran out and your credit card did not rebill successfully for some reason.

If neither of those seem likely, you can click "YOUR TICKETS" at the top of this page and raise a new ticket to contact customer support directly.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

i have taken quartly plan. but my videoscribe is not showing all features/options like export,

how can i upgrade my trial into paid 

I don't think there is a quarterly plan. There is a free trial, and monthly, annual, and lifetime plans. Can you provide a link to the quarterly plan that you mentioned?

After you succesfully upgrade to pro, if you are already logged in to the program, you will have to log out and log back in. videoscribe assesses your membership status when you log in.

The icon for saving or exporting your project file (not videos) is in the upper left. The icon for rendering videos and uploading to youtube is in the upper right. If you are clicking the icon on the left, you will not see any options for publishing or rendering a video.

If  you made more than one free profile using different emails and passwords, maybe you have tried to login with the wrong account after upgrading to Pro

another possibility is that your paid time recently ran out and your credit card did not rebill successfully for some reason.

If none of those seem likely, you can click "YOUR TICKETS" at the top of this page and raise a new ticket to contact customer support directly.

I hope that helps

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hey Yogesh, I can see you plan on your account so it's likely you just need to log-out of VideoScribe and back in again. Your account is checked when you log-in and the appropriate features opened. If you haven't restarted the application since you purchased you will still be logged in as a free customer

Mike, we do have a quarterly plan in some geographical regions, they've been around for almost a year now.

OH! Thanks for the info!

Login to post a comment