Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Donde se guarda el video en la nube?

Guarde un  video y no lo encuentro en mi drive con el que me hice la cuenta!

como hago para descargar o compartir el video?

During the free trial, users can only render videos by uploading direct to YouTube, Facebook and PowerPoint. Free trial scribes carry the VideoScribe logo.

Rendering a scribe means creating a video out of it. Changing the resolution of your scribe affects the quality of the finished video.

Users with a Sparkol subscription can render up to full HD 1920x1080. Save to your computer as a Quicktime MOV, AVI, or WMV video file, or as a PNG or JPG image sequence. Or send a video straight to YouTube, Facebook and PowerPoint.

You can also create a video by publishing it to the website sho.co (version 2.3 onwards). From sho.co, videos can be shared, downloaded or embedded on your own website.

How to render your scribe

To render your scribe, select the ‘Publish (render) your scribe video’ icon in the top right of the toolbar and select from the options.

If you are having problems rendering your scribe, please save your scribe to your online directory, open a support ticket and I can take a look for you.

Hi Matthew,

I uploaded some files to the cloud while I was at home, in Italy. I am now visiting Mexico City and trying to open my files on a different computer (both mac), they do not appear on the cloud storage in  my account.

Please help me! 

My ticket is:  #34736 my scribes are not there in the cloud and those who I saved locally are not importing. HELP MEEEE!, but they are only available until 5:30 pm London time   8(

The cloud storage is supposed to save the files so I can open them in a different computer, even in a different part of the world, right???

I need help please   8)

tengo premium. mis archovos no estan online y los que guarde en mi usb no abren ni se importan correctamente

Hi Patricia,

I gather from your support ticket that everything is now OK and you have been able to open the scribes - great! If you have any further issues, please let me know.

I can not save my video in the cloud

What's happening when you try and save to the cloud? Do you get a particular error?

Login to post a comment