Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

videoscribe won't close/shut down

My videoscribe won't close. It continues to load and I cannot quit the program. This is preventing me from shutting down my computer.

What can I do?

1) did this happen one time or multiple times?
2) mac or pc?
3) what where you doing when it froze? (starting the program, logging in, opening a scribe project, adding an image etc.?

on a pc you might be able to right-click and close the program from the task bar at the bottom of your windows desktop
on a pc you might be able to ctrl+alt+delete> task manage> videoscribe> end task

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Using a Mac, Ctrl+click on the VideoScribe dock icon and when the menu pops up press the Alt key and select 'Force Quit'.

I have a mac and was uploading my scribe to YouTube when it just stopped and froze. Now, I cannot shut down or restart my mac because videoscribe is open and won't respond to "force quit". Any suggestions?

Pressing CMD+Alt+Esc will bring up a small window containing all applications currently running with the option to force quit the selected application. If you use this command (CMD+Alt+Esc) select VideoScribe from the window and click Force Quit, does it work?

Login to post a comment