Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Refund

I am very displeased with the processing times for videos. I simply do not have the time for a video to take 6-8 hours to process, drain my battery, and lose an upload. The software does not deliver the options promised (ie simplicity, ease, timeliness). I thought this would be great for creating content for my 6th grade classroom and feel duped. Is there any way to get a partial refund on a year-long subscription that was paid in a lump sum?

Hi,
It is possible to unintentionally introduce problems into your scribe project that will result in long render times, freezes and crashes.

While you await a reply from customer support, if you would like any users to help you identify the problems in your scribe project, you can save your project as a .scribe file and attach it here.

Or you can save your project to the cloud folder and tell customer support the name of it, if you want them to look at it

You might be interested in reading the following guide: TIPS to avoid crashes, freezes, failure to render or erratic behavior (2015). It may provide information that will help you to determine what you might have been doing incorrectly to cause the problems you mentioned.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi Melanie,

I have converted your post into a support ticket, please check your email for further information.

Login to post a comment