Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

license

Today I buy VideoScribe for 20€ for a monthly acccount. ich Yesterday I create a Video on VideoScribe anywhere. I send it to camera roll. Can I puplished the Video now on my facebook site legally because I have the license by paying 20€ pro month?

You are able to publish your scribes created in VideoScribe Anywhere on Facebook after publishing to your camera roll. You do not need to have a subscription to the desktop version of VideoScribe to do this.

Thanks for your reply. Is it possible to cancel the subscribtion without paying for it for this month? I just bought it to puplish my scribes online legally.... But if I dont need the subcribtion I pay of no earthly use.

Please submit a support ticket and we will be able to look into a refund for you.

Hi, I'm looking to create a video using VideoScribe for a private company.  If I buy a license for 1 month and finish the video in that period, the company can use the video for as long as they want, is that correct? Thanks!

See the article Make money from scribe videos for an explanation about what you can do with your videos during and after your subscription.

Login to post a comment