Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

TEXT problem

I created a video for youtube in videoscribe with images and some text, while in videoscribe the text is visible and when i uploded video on youtube the text is small and not clearly visible.Help me

Hi,
Since you are having difficulty with so many different features, it is difficult to guess what is wrong based on your description.

1) Please provide a link to the youtube video.
2) also, with your scribe open, click the SAVE icon and then export it as a .scribe file and then attach the .scribe file here in this thread so someone can look at it.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

It sounds to me like you are experiencing a bug that we are in the process of fixing and that is that when you set an object to 'move in' when appearing and set the animation time to 0 the program will not publish this to the video. This is because the 0 time does not give it chance to get where it's going and therefore it fails. We are building a warning into the next version of the software to prevent people from falling into this trap.

The good news is that it's easy to fix. If you amend those elements to 'draw' instead of 'move in' then they will work as expected. The publishing process can handle 0 draw elements and they will appear as required.

Apologies for the inconvenience and as I said we will put something in place very shortly to make this limitation clear in the program.

Login to post a comment