Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Free Trail Ends

OMG YOU HAVE TO HELP ME PLEASE, I DID MY END OF THE YEAR ASSIGNMENT USING THIS PROGRAM AND I KNOW I WAS USING THE FREE TRAIL BUT JUST AS I HAD TO PUT THE FINISHING TOUCHES ON MY ASSIGNMENT, IT SAID THE FREE TRIAL ENDED. MY ASSIGNMENT IS DUE TMWR, PLEASE HELP AHHHHHHH

ssssss.png ssssss.png
1.42 MB

2 people have this question

Hi Radh,

I have extended your trial for 2 days. Good luck with your assignment. 

I have a project due tomorrow as well. I was finished my video scribe but I couldn't get the voice recording to work so I went to sleep. I was going to finish my project yesterday, but then you guys sent me an email saying that my trial has been extended because I hadn't been on it for a while. So I decided to do it today insted because it was easiest, however when I opened up Videoscribe again, apparently my free trial ran out! Please help.

Hi, 

I used videosrcibe free trial to make a school project and my 7-days subscription has ended today.

Yesterday I tried to upload my video to youtube but i couldn't, and today I've found out that I have no access to my account nor my video.

My video is already finished and ready to hang out to my teacher, thats why I think it's pointless to pay a one-month subscription just to be able to get my video back. 

Is there any way of having access to my video? It is really important because I have to hang it out between today and tomorrow and I won't be able because of this problem. Could you help me please? 

Thank you

Jack, just went to extend your trial but you have already purchased a subscription... that means your assignment won;t have our logo on it which should make it all the more impressive.

Xenia, believe we extended your trial already as you raised a support ticket and posted on another forum.

Thank you, I decided to buy the pro version because I had nothing else to do because it was 9pm the day before my project was due.

Hi there, I completed by Videoscribe which was an assignment for a course, which is due tomorrow.  I was under the impression the video would save under my account.  I have just renewed my trial however there is no sign of my video scribe.  Is it lost?  I put a ton of work into it.  Please help/advise.  Thanks so much.

Your scribe projects are by default saved within the user profile of the machine they are created on so you would need to be logged into the same computer with the same account to access them. 

If you would like them to be available on every computer then you can save them to the online cloud folder and they will then be available from that folder on any computer you log-into and also from https://my.sparkol.com/online-scribes

Save your scribe - bootcamp session 5

Hola.

¿Por cuánto tiempo se puede utilizar la versión trial ?

You can use the free trial for 7 days. The timer begins the first time you login to the program.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment