Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

HELP NEEDED..!!

Hi All

I had a great day yesterday and finally nailed my first whiteboard..

However today when coming to upload the pics I wanted they are being displayed as grey boxes?? I cant find a way around this, i have even deleted my first video from yesterday just to clear some space in case it was that?

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Charlotte

Hi,

1) save and close your work with a new name to make a copy. This may leave an older version saved in case you need it later
2) try restarting videoscribe and opening the scribe again
3) maybe you have oversized or damaged images that are causing memory related problems or maybe you your scribe did not save correctly for some reason.
4) save your scribe online and tell customer support the name of it if you want them to look at it.
5) export your scribe as a .scribe file and attach it here if you want other users to look at it.
6) A screenshot of the problem might be helpful if you feel inclined to post one.

report what you have tried and what your results were.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

This Is what I keep getting

Hi,

ok. I see that you are importing an image into an empty new scribe file.

1) (The gray scribbles are just an approximation of how the videoscribe hand will draw the image you are importing.) The screenshot you attached is what you would see if you imported an empty, white or transparent image. Is that what you are importing?

2) If not...  Did you restart videoscribe yet and try again?

3) Is only one image giving you this problem?

4) Attach the image file that you were importing in the screenshot above.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment