Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Confusion regarding the procurement of subscription for Video Scribe.

If the payment is processed from one account, is there a facility for another account to use the subscription. basically is it restricted that the user account from which the subscription was paid will only be able to get the services provided by the active subscription or will the account be able to assign this to another account. I could find that the team account has this facility. but is it available for a single account.

It is possible for this to be done. The person who purchased the subscription would effectively become a team owner it's just it would be a team of 1 and a full price subscription rather than the discounted amount. 

I have a related question: two of us on my team have purchased a Video Scribe license. If another of my team wants to create a Video Scribe, do I need to buy a third license? 

What we also want to do is be able to share our files and images with each other. Can we do that too? We're only getting started but excited about the potential. Thanks for your help.

Hi Nancy,

Each subscription you purchase gives a single user a licence to use VideoScribe on as many computers as they wish. A single licence allows a single user to be logged into VideoScribe on one computer at a time. Each person who is using the software would need a separate licence.

To share scribes between accounts you would need to export your scribe, send it to another person using email, memory stick or file sharing service, for example, and the other person can then import the scribe into VideoScribe to work on it.

When exporting a scribe you must ensure that you save the scribe in VideoScribe first using the tick/check mark icon  and then export  as only the last saved version of the scribe will be exported.

How to import and export scribes with VideoScribe. Import and export your work as editable scribe files (.SCRIBE).

Export scribes

1. If you're on the canvas, press the save button, name your scribe and select the USB/ floppy disk icon. Choose a destination on your computer to save to.
  2. If you're on the project screen, select the project you want to save to your computer and select the USB/ floppy disk icon. Choose a destination on your computer to save to.

Import scribe files

1. On the project screen, select the folder icon in the bottom right.
  2. Select your scribe on your computer and click 'Open'. The scribe will open in VideoScribe

Login to post a comment