Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Various images at the same time ?

I notice that the videos in VideoScribe are only focused in one image at a time, how can I have various images without zooming in to each? I know there is a tool to avoid zooming in at the end of each picture, but it does not help me. I want this:

a

b      c      at the same time . Instead of:  a then b then c . You know what I mean? I hope I am making myself clear, anyways, I will be waiting for an answer. Thank you!

To set the same camera position for all three elements (first be sure you know the difference between moving an element and moving the camera):

1)  add A. click the "set camera button". position A where you want it. (Move element A but don't change the camera position.)
2) add B. (don't change the camera position.) immediately click the "set camera" button before you do anything else. Position B where you want it.
3) add C. (don't change the camera position.) immediately click the "set camera" button before you do anything else. Position C where you want it.

The camera will stay in the same position for A and B and C.

However, you cannot simultaneously draw 3 images if that is what you are asking.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment