Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Invoice paid but no subscriptions

Hi
I paid today via paypal and payment has been confirmed by paypal as well has sparkol but I still do not have access to pro. It keeps on telling me to go pro. I have raised a ticket but no response yet.

Please advise.

1 person has this question

Hi Raheel,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry that you have had this problem. The Payment system that we use had some technical errors yesterday which delayed upgrades and purchases being reflected in our users accounts. This issue has now been resolved and you should have full access. Please let us know if you need any further support and we will be happy to help.

Hi I am facing the same problem.  I have made payment on 27 Sep 2016, and can't login into mySparkol Account.  When I try, it kept prompting me that Trial Period is over.  Please look into this matter urgently.  Looks like I have lost 2 months of my subscription.

Thank you.

If you have any account or billing queries, please raise a support ticket.

Hi, I have the same problem. Today I received the confirmation of the payment but when I enter my account to cancel my suscription, it kept saying that Trial Period is over. 
Please help me with this matter. 

Thank you

hi,
you should read Matthew's reply immediately above yours and raise a support ticket.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Comments to this discussion are now closed!