Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Newbie has concerns

I just bought this for 1 year. Then, I started reading the legalize. Something about if this isn't you normal business, you HAVE to cancel. I am a cartoonist, and this is not my normal area to do business. But, I have had more than one customer ask me if I could do this. Also, does Sparkle bill my customer? Dallas cartoonist Charles King, drawUSA.com

This is interesting to me. Where is this phrase? Please quote it exactly so I can find it. Thanks.

For me during installation there was an odd piece of text that said I could ask for a refund (if I wanted) provided I wasn't a professional.

My guess was that they were giving more of an understanding break to people new to the field that might not have understood the nature of the program.

In any case, for me it said I could refund not have to.

Hi,

You may have just misread or misunderstood something you read. No, Sparkol does not bill your customer. In brief: You are allowed to sell your work while you have a paying membership. You can cancel at any time. There are no special rules for people who are new to the field or who only sell a little bit of work.

You can find a link to the terms and conditions on the Instant Answers page.

Hope that helps,
Mike (videoscribe user)

As Mike said you can cancel at any time but under the terms and conditions you must have an active subscription to sell viseos made in the application to a third party.

We have a 14 day money back policy for consumers as that is required in UK Law but this does not apply to businesses just private consumers.

Login to post a comment