Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

free trial

will I be able to watch a video i made after the trial is over through videoscribe?

if not-can I save it on my computer in a way that allows me to play it from the computer? (it now saves it only as a PDF when I try to save it in a folder in the computer) 

thanks a lot!!

During your free trial, you can render videos directly to youtube, facebook or a powerpoint file. You can still watch them after the trial ends but you cannot edit them or use videoscribe after the trial ends. You have to have a paying membership to render standalone video files.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

ok... thanks a lot!!!

Hello I have qiete the same question.

Now I have a free Trial Version and I have created a nice Video. At the Moment I am waiting for a license we bought to be approved to have a normal version. Now I am asking you if it is possible to Transfer my created Video frm the free Trial Version to the normal Version afetr i get this.

It would be very sad to have to create the Video again from 0.

Thank you in advance.

If you have free trial membership and you pay to upgrade it to a pro membership, you will still have access to all of the projects that you have made and saved using that membership on that same computer. You will also be able to access the online saved files in the cloud folder, and anything you saved to Upgrading your existing membership is probably the simplest and best option.

If, for some reason,  you make a completely new and separate account for your pro membership, I believe that you can still access any saved projects on the same computer. but you will not be able to access the cloud folder of the expired trial membership.

If necessary, you can export each of your projects as a .scribe file saved to a location of your choice on your computer. Those files can also be transferred to other computers and imported into anyone else's videoscribe  using any valid membership.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment