Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

SUBSCRIPTION

Hello everyone!

I bought my subscription today and when I tried to use some pictures, it was asking me if I wanted to buy. So I cancelled it!

Will the money return to my account? I didn't use anything. It lasted less than an hour!

The videoscribe library contains lots of free content but there are some user-provided images available for sale too.

If I recall correctly, anything without a little color tag is a videoscribe library image (free). User-provided images have a little color bar in the corner I think free ones are blue and pay-to-use are red... I'm not sure, but look for the color tags and you'll figure it out pretty quick.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

These are images that are not owned by Sparkol but are actually sold by private illustrators through the application which is why we cannot include them in the subscription price. These are called Premium Images and as at free trial we do not have billing information for you these are not available for purchase yet.

If you are struggling to find something suitable though you may want to try creating your own image as it can be real good fun! We are releasing another 100+ images into the free library soon as well to fill some gaps and we are always working on new ones. 

Cancelling your subscription will not issue a refund, it just stops future payments. Your access to the application will remain active until the end of the current paid period. 

Login to post a comment