Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Exports are not working

I have the free trial and I can't export to Youtube or Facebook.. After waiting to "create video", I enter my Google account details and I select my Youtube channel but it closes the window and says that there is a problem with the connection. 

The internet is working and VideoScribe can access Youtube but it dies at the end.

hola yo termine el video y lo quise subir a youtube, me aparecio como que todo estaba listo que el video ya se habia subido pero entro en mi canal de youtube y NADA! no se que hacer estoy desesperada 

Al final me he descargado un programa que graba lo que hay en la pantalla. A mi video original no le puse sonido y se lo añadí después con el progama. El programa se llama camtasia y tiene 30 dias de prueba gratis!

muchas gracias berta ! :D voy a probar de esa forma no me queda otraaaa

You should be able to export to YouTube or Facebook without an issue on the Free Trial. I will post some useful links below on how to do these things so you can check against what you have done. Also some common issues and fixes.

How to share your scribe - video

Common issues with YouTube

Also please bear in mind that the upload is a 3 stage process, first the video is made, then you sign in, then your video is uploaded. If you press the X at any point this will cancel the upload. You will see the below when it's uploaded. Only click the ticks, if you click a X it stops the process.

If you're still struggling after using those you can raise a ticket with our support desk who will be happy to help.

Login to post a comment