Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

No me deja entrar con ninguna cuenta

Hola. me he hecho varias cuentas y no me deja entrar con ninguna. He cambiado las contraseñas y tampoco. Me aparece el mensaje error: To use offline mode, you must first log in online on this device.

That error is caused by either a bad internet connection or a setting on your PC not allowing VideoScribe to connect and check your account. How to fix this is covered in our help pages are and here's a link to that article - VideoScribe won't open – error message 'Without an internet connection you can only log in with your last used details' appears. If you follow the steps there that should sort things out.

Also try ticking the 'Remember Me' box as this will allow you to log-in offline once you have made a connection while online once.

Me dice que la contraseña o la cuenta es incorrecta ya he creado dos cuentas y no me deja entrar sale lo mismo

What happens when you try to log in? Do you see an error message and if so, what does it say?

NO ME DEJA ENTRAR A LA CUENTA

Tengo un problema, cuando intento loguearme para entrar me sale el mensaje de "you are no in offline mode, enjoy" y luego la pantalla se me queda en blanco no me carga nada como soluciono eso?

You cannot use the software in offline mode during the free trial. You must be connected to the internet and VideoScribe must be able to use that connection during the trial.

Login to post a comment