Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

no me deja subir video a youtube

Como hago para que funcione? no puedo subir el video. tengo la version de prueba y necesito entregar esto hoy!

gracias!

Hi, sorry you are having issues uploading to YouTube. without knowing more detail on exactly what problems or errors you are having it's hard for me to say what's going wrong. Couple of links that might help though are the tutorial on sharing your scribes to make sure you are going through the process correctly and also our common issues with YouTube help page.

Si yo tambien tengo el mismo problema ya QUE NO ME DEJA SUBIR MI VIDEO A YOUTUBE NI A FACEBOOK 

Mariana, can you provide anymore information on what errors you are getting?  I assume you have looked at the links on how to do this so are following all the correct steps and that you have checked the common issues link as well so that your YouTube channel is fully set-up. We also have a link for Common issues with Facebook so try that as well. 

Also please bear in mind that the upload is a 3 stage process, first the video is made, then you sign in, then your video is uploaded. If you press the X at any point this will cancel the upload. You will see the below when it's uploaded. Only click the ticks, if you click a X it stops the process.

If you're still having problems please save your scribe to the online cloud directory and we can download it and see if we can work out what's going on.

no puedo subir mi proyecto videoscribe a youtube, he realizado una prueba con un proyecto sencillo de una imagen y sube sin problema pero cuando intento subir un proyecto mas complejo al final me sale el mensaje "for some reason, we can't upload your video to youtube. Check your internet conection and try again". También he probado a guardarlo con otro nombre y tampoco ha funcionado. Estoy usando la  verión de prueba.
¿que puedo hacer?
gracias

Please save your scribe to your online directory (cloud icon), open a support ticket and let us know the name of the scribe in the ticket. We can then take a look for you.

Mi video está guardado en el directorio online y he enviado el nombre del proyecto al servicio de ayuda.

Login to post a comment