Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Can't move several items at once?

If I ctrl or shift click to select many items in my scribe, in the lower end of the program where all the elements are listed, I can't move them all at once?

So when you want to make a change to a part of your scribe earlier in the timeline, you have to manually drag every item one by one from the front of the line to the back?

Is there a way to drag many items at once?

1 person has this question
1) in the timeline, ctrl+click the elements you want to select
2) click the "cut" icon or use ctrl+x to cut the elements from the timeline
3) select one of the remaining elements in your timeline where you want to paste the cut elements
4) use the "paste" icon or ctrl+v to paste the cut elements back into the timeline after the selected element.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

As stated elsewhere, this workaround is not a good solution. It converts all animation to "Draw" regardless of their original settings. There currently IS no way to move multiple items without losing image settings.

I would like to move grouped objects to a different location on the whiteboard, not to a different place on the timeline.  Is this possible?

Yes,
 just ctrl+click each object to select all the objects, then click+drag the grouped objects.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Mike, I sure do appreciate you and your patience.
is there a way to KEEP the elements grouped as one piece throughout my designing? seems like when i want to move anything, i have to regroup the same items i grouped a minute before.

Hi,
Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way to remember or automatically reselect a group of items after you deselect them.

However, if they are grouped together in the timeline, it is pretty easy to click the first one then SHIFT+click the last one to select the whole group.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi, so there is no way to animate various elements at once?

VideoScribe will only draw/move/morph one thing at a time on the canvas. It's designed to emulate someone drawing on a whiteboard as much as possible and you can only draw one thing at a time in real life.

Login to post a comment