Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Subscription Renewal

I don't know if I have an automatic renewal or if I have to login the day my subscription expires and renew it.  I don't see an option for renewing my subscription when I look at my account; it just states it's "Active".  What can I do to renew my subscription for the next year?  I think mine expires towards the end of August.

Leah

The BUY page says that the yearly payment is a recurring payment. I think it has been that way for more than a year.

If you have your sign-up email , it probably explains the payment process.

(If your membership does expire, because you have canceled in the last year for example, just re-upgrade to continue working.)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi Jeff,

I can confirm yearly subscriptions purchased this time last year are recurring yearly subscriptions - you should have been sent a renewal reminder email if your account is due to renew by the end of this month.

If you need any further support or details on your account please raise a ticket with our support team and they will be happy to help.

Thank you very much!

hello, i would like to know how much I will be charged for the yearly subscription renewal.

thanks

Hi Florence,

For questions of this nature, please submit a support ticket.

Login to post a comment