Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

como subir mi video a youtube

youtube me dice que tengo que cambiar el formato , pero el problema es que no que formato es el video y como lograr a cambiarlo

Hi Re,

I do not fully understand the question.

Are you  add a bit more detail to what is happening, any error messages and when you get this error?

Tengo dificultadad para subir el video a youtube.  Empecé con un free trial, a los dos dias hice el pago para un mes pero continuo sin poder subir el video a youtube.  Cual será el problema? Si descargo la última versión pierdo el video que hice en el Free Trial?

If you download the latest version you will not lose any of your work.

In terms of YouTube check out our Common issues with YouTube page which may help

If you have upgraded to Pro it may also be worth trying to render the video to your local machine to see if that works. You can then manually upload the video to YouTube after. 

If you are still having issues after trying those things then we would need to take a look at the scribe so upload it to your online cloud folder and let us know what it's called and we can download it and take a look

no deja subir el video a youtube ya que dice que la extension no es compatible, que hago? como cambio la extensión?, tengo el videoscribe de prueba

I would need to take a look at the scribe and try to upload it myself to test. Can you upload it to your online cloud folder and let us know what it's called?

no medeja subir el video me indica que para subir el video , inicia sesión en tu canal y configura tu perfil en mi canal, no se a que se refiere con eso

To set up your channel profile on your YouTube account:

• Select ‘My channel’
  • Complete the profile set up

You may need to verify your account under channel status. Your channel is now ready for uploads from VideoScribe.

Ayuda!! Descargue la versión gratuita y ya hice el vídeo, intento subirlo a YouTube pero luego de terminar la reproducción no hace más nada. Está en la nube, se llama chagas. Ayuda porfavor

Login to post a comment