Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Can I publish the video I made with the free trial when I go pro?

Hey there,

I just finshed my first video using my free trial. I decided that I want to go Pro but I am afraid that I will loose my video if I am doing so. I already saved it as a scribe - so is it possible to just upgrade to Pro and then import my video from the free trial?

I wasn't able to upload the video to the cloud (I always get an error message) and I am pretty nervous about this whole issue. 

Can you please tell me how to upgrade without loosing the video from the free trial?

Thanks in advance!

1 person has this question
Upgrading an account from free to pro does not require you to install anything new or change anything on your computer so your scribes will not be affected.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

pls, i have go pro but I can´t render anything ! 

PLS HELP ME

I can see you have logged in and published your work as a mov file a few times. Can you be specific on the trouble/error/issue you are having so we can help?

That my problem to

Hi Guille,

Please explain your issue in detail; what you are trying to do, what is happening and any messages you encounter.

can i ask, if i have go pro can i direct using my vidio free trial to save download in my computer 

Yes, you can continue to edit your video projects and and you can save your project as a video on your computer  after you go Pro.

Login to post a comment