Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Help needed

I have just spent a whole day of my life I am never going to get back trying to post my very first video to You Tube or Facebook - I have tried to save it instead but cant work out how to get the proper format to save it and cant find anything that easily understandable on line.  Please can someone produce an animated Noddy guide to sharing your videos before I spent many more wasted days - thanks guys :)

1) The easiest thing to try is to save your scribe with a new name, restart videoscribe and try to render it again.

2) The bootcamp sessions and tutorial videos are on the INSTANT ANSWERS page.

3) if you are still stuck, try making a new blank scribe with just one image and see if you can render it to youtube.

4) If that doesn't work, start by providing more information:
laptop computer?
desktop computer?
iPad?
what operating system?
free trial or pro membership?
Can you not figure out the steps or are you following the steps and getting a particular symptom like an error message or a long wait or a freeze... (be specific)?

5) if you save your scribe work file online and tell support the name of it, they can give you specific feedback.

6) TIPS to Avoid or Fix Videoscribe freezes, crashes, slowdowns, failure to export, or erratic behaviours.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Thanks Mike for response on a Sunday

Answers as follows:

Desktop

Pro mewmbership (bit only just)

Freeze

Will try again - as per yoursuggestions.

Kind regards

Kim

Thanks for your help Mike - all sorted now and pleased with results :)

Great! Thanks for sharing your results!
-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment