Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic
Answered

What Song is This?

I used this song before but I don't remember its name. This song is one of the videoscribe songs.

The link to the song and video is here: The song is in Youtube

Thank You

Best Answer

This sounds like quite a heavy track. You can sort the music tracks in VideoScribe from heavy to calm, this track would be near to the heavy end.

I have listened to the first few tracks and none of them matched. It seems like this track is no longer available in VideoScribe.

Answer

This sounds like quite a heavy track. You can sort the music tracks in VideoScribe from heavy to calm, this track would be near to the heavy end.

I have listened to the first few tracks and none of them matched. It seems like this track is no longer available in VideoScribe.

Thank you. I tried sorting it from heavy-Calm but I also couldn't find any that matched. I went through every song but nothing. Is it possible if you could send me a MP3 of the song to my email address (sumit.satchdev1@gmail.com) Thank you

If it is no longer available in VideoScribe then it has been removed as the licence for that track has expired. We no longer have access to that and would be unable to send it to you.

Login to post a comment