Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic
Answered

is there an Android app?

I see that the website claims to have an Android app but when i click on that link, Appstore can't find it. Is the Android app still available?

Best Answer

It is unlikely at this stage that there will be a release of the VideoScribe app on Android in the near future. 

It is something that we are working on but is not a high priority at the moment.

1 person has this question

If you want an android app, be sure to read the first post in this feature request thread and LIKE it:

http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/11000000063

-Mike (videoscribe user)

NOTE: a new post has been made in the following thread on August 28, 2018:

http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/11000021238

QUOTE:"We are working on a new VideoScribe app that will be usable on Android devices but I cannot say at this time when that will be available."

Yes
I wanted to get this app on my android phone . Please help me .

The android app was discontinued. You cannot use it any more. Please read the other replies in this thread for more information.

Yesss

I saw VideoScribe on Amazon's store... so it must be one that is quite some time ago?  So use the iPad one?

There is a sister application for iOS devices, iPads and iPhones called VideoScribe Anywhere that you can purchase.

There is no application available for Android devices.

As per the the Android Help Article:

'There are a number of websites offering illegitimate Android/APK downloads of VideoScribe. These applications are not genuine, will not work and may contain viruses or malware. We would recommend you do not install this type of software and where we discover them we start proceedings to close them down.'

Hi, I've saved my recent work in my online scribes 'cause my license will expire tomorrow, I did this so I wouldn't lose all my work when I renew my license, the problem is that now every time I try to open the online scribe, it opens the local scribe, the old one, in which the changes I made are not saved, I don't know what to do 'cause all the time I try to open the online scribe it opens the local scribe, I could delete the local and try to force to open the online scribe but I'm afraid I could lose all my work doing that. Can you help me? How can I open the online scribe which contains the changes I've made?

Please make sure you are saving locally before saving online. If you make sure all your changes are saved locally first then the online copy will reflect those changes as well

Thank you Mr. Radford. I managed to solve the problem by changing the local file, which gave me a lot of work, but it worked. I'll make sure to do as you said from now on, thanks a lot.

Please make an androïd app again  

Thank you for this.

Login to post a comment