Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Why are colors missing from my images when published but not in previews or design interface?

So I've created a 3 minute video with all my graphics created in Inkscape.  It all looks great until I publish (tried 3 different MOV resolutions) where it seems to remove some of the colors from my images!  For example, notice the two images below where the preview screenshot character has a shadow and gray shading in the hat and the screenshot from the MOV is missing it and other parts.  Also notice that the grill's shadow is very light on the MOV where it is not on the preview.  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated as I couldn't find anything relevant in the community search.

Hi Michael,

This may be due to the brightness setting of the media player you are using to view the rendered video. What media player are you using? Does adjusting the brightness and/or contrast affect the visibility of the colours? If you find that the media player is not the issue please save the scribe to your online directory (cloud icon), let us know the name and we can take a look for you.

Login to post a comment