Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Are .SCRIBE files time stamped?

Adobe Captivate time stamps output files when you do the free trial.

Is that the same case in Video Scribe?

Hi John,

I'm not sure I completely understand your question - could you give me a few more details on what you mean by timestamped?

also, a .scribe file is an editable file which can only be opened by VideoScribe. When publishing as an output file, free trial users can publish straight to Youtube, Facebook or as a PowerPoint file. Pro users can publish also publish as a MOV, FLV or WMV video file, or as a Jpeg or Png image sequence.

Hi Daniel,

I understand. Basically, just as an example, Adobe Captivate's Trial allows you to publish any files you create, with the exception that the files will no longer be accessible after a certain date. That's what I mean by "Time Stamped."

At any rate, now I understand that you must have the pro version to publish as MOV or FLV. The reason why I'm researching Video Scribe is because I want to see how well it integrates with eLearning courses created by Adobe Captivate. Looks like i won't be able to test that with the free trial of VS.

I take it that there is no way to publish a single file (MOV or FLV) to test in that environment, without committing to a month?

Thank you.

Hi John,

I have attached a MOV file to this post that has been created in VideoScribe for you to test in your eLearning software.

Thank you!

Login to post a comment