Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

How to save it in mp4 format

Hi,

I am using trial version and i want to store the video in mp4 format so that I can open it 

with other software not necessary with VideoScribe. Is it possible?

3 people have this question
Videoscribe PRO users can export video in MOV, WMV and FLV format.

free trial users can upload to youtube and facebook or save as powerpoint I think

related link: Instant Answers- render video

-Mike (videoscribe user)

I just export in .mov, and then use "Freemake Video Converter" to create an .mp4.

Too bad this is not a built in feature in the software... I wish it will be added soon.

I got the file converted to MP4 by using this tutorial - http://www.vip-video-converter.com/articles/how-to-convert-videoscribe-video-to-mp4-flv-youtube-mkv-avi/

You can obtain an HD MP4 version of your scribe (as a Pro subscriber) by sending it to our remote video rendering and hosting service that's called SHO.CO.

When you send your scribe to sho.co, you'll get an email when the video render is complete. sho.co will let you play the video in the browser and you'll also have the option yo to download the video as an MP4 file (once you've logged into sho.co).

When you render, if you select the SHARE VIDEO ONLINE option, you'll be able to send your video to sho.co. You can mark the video as private if you choose to which will mean only you will be able to see it.

Login to post a comment