Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Ending suddenly

I want to keep the last image 'up' for several seconds but even when I add pause 5 seconds on my very last animation when published it stops immediately after the animation is complete on windows player. Any suggestions how I can work around this?

Hi Maurice,

please save the scribe to your online directory (cloud icon), let us know the name and the support team can take a look for you.

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for getting back to me. I’ve added it to the cloud and the title is ‘V3POOR TRANSFER OF CARE’. It is noticeable when I publish and play in windows media.

Hi Maurice,

I have rendered your scribe with the 5 second pause on the final element and when I played back the rendered video the pause was present. I have played it back in Windows Media Player and VLC Media Player and on both players the video played with the pause at the end. I have tried as WMV and MOV at 720 and 360 and it works each time.

What I suggest you do is save the scribe with a different name, close VideoScribe and reopen it, load the newly named scribe and try the render again.Please let me know if you still get the same result.

Login to post a comment