Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Went From Trail to Purchasing One-off : Dowload Upgrade Started and Screen Disappeared

Hi,

I went from trail to one-off. I logged in and was Upgrade/download new files. I clicked, it started to load and then the screen disappeared. I tried it again and same thing happened. Is it still loading? Shouldn't the upgrade status bar still display and then give me some type of acknowledgement the upgrade finished?

I don't know what to do next?

In general, upgrading to pro does not require any additional download or software update. You just make a payment, and then run the same program.

I can't tell but it sounds like you logged in to the website and downloaded the software again, which is not necessary  If so,  just run the old program that you already had installed. If your trial was a while ago and there is a newer version of the software available, you can install the newest version if you want... and then just run the program and continue working. If your problem is something different, please provide a clearer description of what you did and the problem you are experiencing

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Hi Mike,

I figured it out. I closed the upgrade box and logged in as normal, went to My Account and then loaded version 2.1.2.

I'm good and thank you for getting back to me.

Mikey Allman

Login to post a comment