Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Is it possible to print out a Canvas?

So I have my new video scribe out in public. And people are happy with it.

I have been asked whether I can print the Canvas out as the way I have done my scribe is a vouice over on a flow diagram. People want a copy of the flow diagram.

Is this possible? I couldn't find a way. And it won't let me cut and paste into Visio for example to do a print in that.

Cheers

Mark

in videoscribe, you can click the "fit to screen" icon in the lower left corner of the canvas and then press the "print screen" button on your keyboard and then open gimp or paint and paste the image into a new document.

You would probably want to have your screen resolution set pretty high to get a pretty high resolution screenshot. and you will probably want to crop off everything but the flowchart.

Or you can render the video, with "zoom-at-end" enabled and then play back the video in a video player at full-screen size, and pause it at the end when everything is zoomed out and take a screenshot of that.

there is also an option to export your scribe as a pdf  i think, but I haven't tried it.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Yes, saving as a PDF creates a snapshot of the canvas zoomed out with all elements in view on a single page.

Login to post a comment