Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

can't log in

Every time I try to log in, I get the message "without internet connection you can only log in with your last use details" I have an internet connection yet I still get this message. Why can't I log in???

1 person has this question

QUOTED from other related threads:

A small number of Windows users have had trouble logging in to VideoScribe.

This may be because we recently tightened up our security.

If you can't log in, all you need to do is check your Internet Explorer settings to ensure that TLS (Transport Layer Security) is enabled:

1. Start Internet Explorer 

2. Click 'Tools'/cog symbol and then 'Internet Options'

3. Click the 'Advanced' tab

4. Scroll down and ensure that all of the 'Use TLS x.x' options are enabled

5. Click OK/Apply

Once you've done this, please close and reload both Internet Explorer and VideoScribe. This should solve the issue.

If you're still having problems, please get in touch with our support team directly.

[...] Is your computer connected to the internet?

Are you in offline mode by accident?

Make sure that your modem and wireless transmitter (if using) are both working. You can reset them by turning them off and on again.

Do you have admin rights to install new software on your computer?

If someone else is responsible for the computer network – at school or at home for example – you may need to check with them that you can install new software.

Important information for your network administrator

If you're on a PC, firewalls may be blocking VideoScribe. If possible, add VideoScribe to the firewall exceptions list.

If someone else is responsible for the computer network – at school or at home for example – extra security may be blocking VideoScribe. Check with them how to install new software.

If your problem persists, please raise a support ticket for further investigation.

Hope that helps,
-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment