Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Free Trial

Hello

How long does the free trial version lasts?

1 person has this question

The free trial membership remains active for seven days.

VideoScribe 7 Day Free Trial

-Mike (vidoescribe user)

How do you get to the screen to try a video it doenst give me the check mark

Hi,
Only paying members can render video files to their computer hard drives. Free trial users can export directly to facebook, youtube or powerpoint (maybe sho.co also, I'm not sure).

If you are asking something else, please describe the question more thoroughly.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

есть проблема - я просто не могу поставить русский текст в мое сообщение. как я могу добавить русский словарь, поэтому я могу сделать видео с текстом на русском языке сообщение в ней?

Where is the function "delete account"? I can´t find it and in 6 days my free trail is running out.

Please help me.

Hi Ani,
There is no "delete account" option. When your free trial ends, your account automatically becomes inactive and you can no longer login to or use the software.

If you wish to continue using Videoscribe after your free trial, you will have to upgrade and provide payment information.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

If I had a free trial and created a video and my trial expired, is the video saved and still accessible if I decide I can pay for a subscription?

if you SAVED the project on your computer or in the cloud folder, it will remain there until you delete it.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Do you know, if its public or other can see my video?

I'm a college student trying to make an animation for a class I'm currently using the free trial but plan to publish it before it ends. Is there a way for me to do this without the trademark exporting in the video? 

Videos published using a free trial always have the videoscribe watermark. If your school has a paid account that you are allowed to use, or if any of your classmates have a paid account, you or someone else could login using one of those accounts and publish your video without a watermark.

Note: If you are planning to render/publish the video from a computer other than the one that you used to make the project, you will need to:
1) save your project as a .scribe file and
2) transfer the.scribe file to the computer where you plan to render/publish the video

3) login to videoscribe using the paid account on the new computer

4) import the .scribe file into videoscribe

5) render/publish the video as usual

(It will be a good idea to save your project as a .scribe file, regrardless of whatever else you do, so you will have a portable backup of your project)

-Mike (videoscribe user)

I have downloaded the software but not logged in. I am being reminded about my Free Trial but when does the Free Trial actually start? Is it when I download the software or when I log in for the first time?

related link:

http://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/articles/1000205667-videoscribe-free-7-day-trial

"Your 7-day free trial begins the first time you log in to the VideoScribe software on your computer."

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Comments to this discussion are now closed!