Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

editing audio

is it possible to edit the built in MP3 audio files (e.g. in Audacity).  I would like to change the volume and length to match the video.  

Hi,

related thread and answer:
http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/1000037100

-Mike (videoscribe user)

thanks Mike, but that doesn't answer my question.  I do want to use the built in recordings in scribes, but not in their current form.

I will assume the answer is "no you can't", but it seems like an unnecessary restriction.

Hi,

I assume that you were asking if you could LEGALLY export the music, edit it in another program and then use it in videoscribe. The other thread specifically answers that question:

Norman asked if he could edit videoscribe music soundtracks in another program and then use the resulting music in his scribe.

Support specifically states that we are not allowed to take the music out of videoscribe and edit the music in another program because of the license agreement that sparkol has with the the companies providing the music.

If you want to edit music, you should get it from a different legal source that allows you to edit the music and then use it in your scribes.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment