Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Crashing

VideoScribe is constantly crashing on me. My video is about 5 minutes long and every time I need to save, it crashes. I am beyond frustrated as all my hard work and editing completely goes to waste. I then have to do it over and over and over again, in hopes that one of the times it actually saves. 

VERY unreliable. It feels like the software can't handle a certain amount of data.

Please fix ASAP.

1 person has this question
Hi,

How to prepare your files better and control your camera settings to avoid problems with videoscribe: http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/1000023738

Hope that helps,
-Mike (videoscribe user)

(also you can save your scribe online and tell support the name of it if you want them to provide specific feedback)

I had tried all of the above listed "Tips" prior to posting this and no luck. Very first time I'm using the software and it has not been smooth at all. I've never had this many issues when trying to use a program. 

I am not able to upload/save/ or do absolutely anything to the scribe. After it crashes when I try to save, it will bring me back to when it last "auto-saved". So then, I try to repeat all that I've done again. And the process repeats it self. 

I have not been able to produce ONE video with your software. I was very excited to see this program and had looked forward to using it.

I was supposed to produce a video as a "trial" for my University to see if your program was something that they would be able to regularly use.

Hi,
It's not my software. You asked for help in the community (users) section.

1) Are you using any of your own images? or just videoscribe library images?
2) If you are using images other than library images, how many images are you using? what is the file size of the largest one?
3) when you restart after a crash and you get the autosaved version, have you tried saving that immediately to your computer or online?  according to your comments you always continue working on it until it crashes again.
4) if youcan save the autasaved file, save it as a .scribe file ( a standalone work file saved to your computer) and you can upload it here for specific feedback.

You can raise a ticket: http://help.videoscribe.co/support/tickets/new to contact customer support directly if you prefer.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Comments to this discussion are now closed!