Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Without an internet connection you can only log in with your last used details???

I have an internet connection and this comes up when I try to log in.  Any suggestions?

5 people have this question

Hello Kamruzzaman Hasu,

Please read this whole thread. There are a lot of suggestions that should help you solve the problem, and there are questions for you to answer.

If you continue to have a problem after trying all of the suggestions... then please answer the questions that have been asked.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

same problem and tried all in the thread but still keeps asking the same "without an internet connection you can only log in with your last used details" 

Abu, 

Can you log a support ticket and include screenshots of the settings you have in place for each of the areas covered in that Instant Answer so we can give them a check over and make sure all is as it should be. Probably best not to post the settings on a public forum.

Cheers

Bary

I am getting the same error during login. I had checked the "TLS" settings they all are working fine, rebooted the pc and my pc has internet connection. But, the error is not solved please fix..!!!!

Login to post a comment