Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Images

Is there a place or a file where I could go to see all the images at the same time such as thumbnail file in Explorer. I find it difficult when I am looking for a particular type of image from the video scribe images I will open one up and if not the correct image I have to go back through the whole process again.

So I guess my question is there a place where I could look at the images using Explorer or if it's not available today  or is it something that  you might be working on.

I find locating an image  with in the application  is difficult at best  because the size of the image  you cannot always tell  what the image looks like  until you open it.

thanks

Fred
thanks

Hi Fred, 

Currently there is not a a default location accessible to view all the stock images.

It is however, something we are looking to include in the next incarnation of Videoscribe.

Thanks Jonny as always quick turnaround to any question we ask your the best

Fred

Sir, I am New User for Trail, I am also same problem, please tell where I can find all Images, If I  Buy your software, then You will provide me All Images, Please reply...

Thanks you   :)

Raj Yadav

All of the images that are available in the free trial are the same as the ones you get as a Pro subscriber. When you are a Pro subscriber you also have the option to purchase extra premium images which are uploaded for sale in VideoScribe by independent artists and illustrators (they are not included in the subscription price and are marked with a red flag).

Login to post a comment