Sparkol Help

Topic not covered?

Start a new topic

Music License

Hello

I want to use the Song "Bright Shining" from the VS libary. Is this a free license for this sound in Germany and can i use it the song in th www?

Thanks for your answer.

Thomas

Hi,

The music tracks  included with videoscribe are fully licensed for royalty free use with videoscribe videos.

More information: http://help.videoscribe.co/support/articles/1000059378-videoscribe-music-copyright

-Mike (videoscribe user)

I have looked at the music copyright page but I have still have a question about the rights for this same song, "Bright Shining." It seems that the rights vary depending upon the source of the music, but I cannot find a document indicating what the source and specific license terms are for this song. I have a couple of scribes that use songs from the Hark Music library, and the terms are very clear in the document they provide. The Dan O Songs link brings me to a page that requires a login, which the site indicates is by invitation only, so I don't know if it is from there (they require explicit attribution in the video). And, I can't find if the song is from the Key Actions library, or what their terms are.

I want to ensure that I don't have any problems down the road. Any assistance from someone at Sparkol would be appreciated, as they are probably the only ones who can provide a definitive answer.

Thanks!

Hi Mark,

the track "Bright Shining" is a Sparkol Music track. This track is fully licensed for use in VideoScribe. You do not need attribution for this track. We are working on a document that will list the tracks and the producers for reference.

Login to post a comment